Health Benefits of grass-fed Beef
- Grass Fed beef is lower in fat, calories and cholesterol.
- Grass Fed beef is higher in beta carotene, vitamin E, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and omega 3 fatty acids (research shows these nutrients are important to reducing cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease).
- Flying S beef is hormone and antibiotic free.
- Pastures reduces soil erosion while improving air and water quality.
- Pastures provide habitat and forage for wildlife.
- Pastures reduce greenhouse gasses and global warming.
- Flying S isn’t just “carbon neutral” - it’s “carbon positive”.
Benefits to the animals
- Cows are raised as nature intended with fresh grass, air and water.
- Cows are raised in a low stress environment and humanely treated.
- Cows are healthy, peaceful and all natural.
Begin Your Own Research here:
- “How Grass Fed Cows Could Save The Planet”, Lisa Abend (TIME Magazine)
- "How Safe Is Your Ground Beef" (Consumer Reports)
- "What You Need to Know About Grass-Fed Beef" (Dr. Mercola video)
- "Where Corn Is King, a New Regard for Grass-Fed Beef" (Dr. Mercola article)
- “What You Need to Know About the Beef You Eat”, Jo Robinson (Highly Recommend!)
- “Better Beef & Eggs”, Kris Wetherbee
- “Grass-Fed Basics”, Jo Robinson
- “Confused About Fat? Choose Grass-Fed!”, Jo Robinson
- “Why Grass-Fed is Better Than Organic”, Jo Robinson
- “Pasture Perfect”, Jo Robinson