In the past, we’ve had a long waiting list for beef. This year we’ve been blessed with lush pastures which means we have meat in stock ready for pick up now - so enjoy!
WHERE and WHEN can I get beef?
Option 1: Pick up from the farm 8AM-5PM Mon-Fri (After hrs by appointment)
Option 2: Home deliveries to Bloomington, Champaign and Chicago area every month.
WHAT kind of beef can I buy?
Option 1: Bulk orders (halves & quarters) ready to go.
Option 2: You can buy small quantities of your favorite cuts. (Farm pick up only)
HOW MUCH does it cost?
Halves: approx 300lbs (hanging) x $4.75/lb = $1425 (approx 200lbs of packaged meat)
Quarters: approx 150lbs (hanging) x $5.00/lb = $750 (approx 100lbs of packaged meat)
Price List: Click HERE for Per Item Price List.
CLICK THE GARAGE FOR HOME DELIVERY
Other things you might be wondering about:
· Quarters are actually a half of a half - not the front or back leg so you get some of everything.
· The Quarter Breakdown Sheet lists everything that was in one of our quarters. Photos below should help give you an idea of what to expect.
· Flying S dry-ages beef for 14-21 days to accentuate tenderness and taste.
· Above prices do not include tax (1%).
· Flying S only accepts Cash or Checks. Home deliveries may be paid online with a credit card.
· A quarter will usually fit snugly into 3 coolers. Don't have coolers? Just bring a big blanket to wrap the meat in.